Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A little Convenience.

I woke up early this morning, thanks to my very noisy cat and an exceptionally bright moon.  I went straight to work on Etsy so that I could list a few things before I left for my "job." In the frenzy to dry my hair, I realized that I really wanted to listen to some Kings of Convenience. Alack, there was no time. As I have waited all day long, it is especially fulfilling to now be enjoying one of my all-time favorite songs.  Just thought I'd share it ...


king of convenience from A.dlh on Vimeo.

...an oldie, I know, but I'm just wistfully in love with this carefree summer day! It helps that the cinematography is beautiful.  It also reminds me that I've yet to fill you all in on my plans to take BirdsChasingBugs on the road. Soon enough.  I'll be working hard all winter so that these plans can be achieved!

Enjoy,
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment