Thursday, December 29, 2011

manly finds



How about a shop update?!

Lately I've really been trying to round out the collection in the shop and balance out the lady threads with stuff that guys will dig too. 

marlin cufflinks                                    set of 6 pheasant tumblers                                            arrow pin

 With foot traffic slowing down a big at the shop, it looks like I'll have some more time to work on the etsy shop.  That's great news for those of you who aren't in Bloomington, and for those of you who are,  have fun shopping from the comfort of your own home! 

dorothy thorpe serving set
fly fishing tie bar and cufflink set



 



I'm also dorkily excited about the progress I'm making on the photos!  I'm crossing my fingers that there will be many more posts and listings in the near future.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment