Sunday, September 18, 2011

starstruck

Today Jens Lekman stopped by the store!!!  


He is one of my favorite musicians of all time.  His quirky pop sounds instantly take me back to the absolute best days of college.  You know, the ones where you have barbecues with your friends, blow up watermelons for the Fourth of July, and drink one too many gin & tonics.  While trying hard to maintain my composure, I forgot to get a photo with him!  Oh well.  I'm having a bad hair day anyway.  I did, however, manage to shake his hand, introduce myself, and get him to play our Suzuki QChord.


I also got a wonderful visit from one of my favorite people, who was unexpectedly in from St. Louis, and some of our newest friends stopped in to give us one of their great coffee demos.

Now I'm considering an impromptu pre-birthday trip to see her and pick up one of my other favorite people who will be visiting from Princeton.  There may even bee a possibility of visiting the Red Velvet Shop.

I'm just not sure how I'm supposed to act now.  The day couldn't possibly get any better.  Oh wait.  Someone made me this......



I'll leave you with this great performance to enjoy.





Cheers!
Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment