Sunday, June 17, 2012

shop update: new organization

You know that moment when an idea that has never even occurred to you before seems so very crystal clear?  I had an epiphany moment the other day, and once the waves of crystal clarity washed over me I felt a little sheepish that it hadn't occurred to me before: I should organize my Etsy shop by parts of the body.  Duh. 

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I bring you a new order of hierarchy at Anatomy Vintage on Etsy. Meet the new sections and what they have to offer. 

because a good dress is as comfortable as your own skin.

those far-reaching parts of your wardrobe that take things up a notch


You know, accessories for your noggin.  


4) Torso (tops)  
Vintage goods for the top half of you.


Vintage pieces for your lower half.


Selections for your tootsies.








10)  Decor / Housewares
I obviously worked from the top down, and just ran out of ideas,
but at least the section name says what it is.  Any clever ideas for naming this section: 



I hope you like the new shop organization!   Have you done something like this with your shop?  Do you hate it?  I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Cheers,

No comments:

Post a Comment