Monday, June 10, 2013

Second Weekend frolics!


I am relatively new to traveling shows and pop-up shops, so this weekend was a great help in getting me over my jitters!  Saturday night was the super-secret pop up during the Second Saturday walk in Northside, and here's the setup!  It's deceptively simple, but getting this put together (not to mention taken apart) is a complicated series of steps that seems to change every time.   I was so thankful for the practice before Second Sunday on Main, because set-up times can be tight!  



Second Saturday pop-up behind Fabricate
Special visitors!!!   It's wonderful to see a friendly face when you're in a new city.  Thanks for coming to see us, Patrice and Dan!

Sunday turned out to be absolutely beautiful for 90% of the day, which was more than enough for me!  The flash downpour we received was more than enough to teach me that I simply must get a tent, there's no avoiding it.

Purple Hippo Stitches was kind enough to let us dash under their tent when the rain set in, and all day, really. Check out her Etsy shop, because Sarah is hilarious! 

How BEAUTIFUL are these ladies?!

Thanks to all who came out, stopped by, said hi, listened to me ramble, and even happened to take home some Anatmy Vintage goodies.   Cincinnati, you're fabulous and I'm happy to be here!   Stay tuned for future shop schedules.   

No comments:

Post a Comment